Make Your Choice…
- JobsRadar.com: An “Employment” Scam Selling Your Personal Information (21,260)
- Camp Bisco X: The Volunteer Experience (2,686)
- Fertility 2.0 Burning In The Dust )°( (2,273)
- Worshiping the Cargo Cult: The (de?)Commodification of Burning Man Marches On (1,773)
- Lakes of Fire – Michigan Was On Fire When We Got There )°( (1,626)
- Searching Out the Abandoned Quarry at Clark Reservation (1,586)
- Ludum et Refugium: Treehousing Portland’s CORE Amidst a Cargo Cult (1,404)
- The Argument Against Horizontal Hydraulic Fracturing (Part I) (1,355)
- The Occupation of Wall Street and the Brooklyn Bridge (1,001)
- Hitching to Burn )°( (1,000)
frowning disapprovingly at social media since 20 aught 3
Category Archives: Muzak
Black Rock City – Watched thousands of pagans, actual & momentary, roiling wildly counterclockwise around the collapsed symbol. Alone amidst thousands beneath the smoggy sky the decision was made to be there again before any real time for consideration.
Hudson Valley – Wandered inside fashionably late. Finished the Moon Hooch before traversing furrowed reminders of agriculture. Found her in stride. Audrey Napoleon disintegrating moisture heavy atmosphere.
Montréal – Made a run at the border to see what would happen. A polite officer who did her job & a few hours later found Rue Sainte-Catherine bustling through the short lived January sunshine. Disposable camera purchased with recently … Continue reading
Portlanding – Reentry is never easy. Burning through the atmosphere to find oneself crippled with the bends. Two weeks into recalibration life muted along. Unfortunately heat shielding may be faulty. Dark of night two weeks afterward found train tracks receding into … Continue reading
Bridgetown – Walked in to a broken camera. After surviving circumnavigation and three years zigzagging the lower 48 the Sony DSC-T90 died sitting on the table.
Rose City — Late like usual. Still trying to figure out how pedestrians work in these parts. Smiled at the cross dresser huffing a fag before hustling up the street. Dodged a few bumscussions before turning the corner to follow … Continue reading
Portland — The limousine circled for the third time in its wait for the wealthy, slowing to ease 90° before accelerating to a halt in front of red. Puddles remembered Portland sunshine as the reflection turned green. A short walk up … Continue reading
Portlanding – Creative Collaborations formed as a nonprofit last year to expand Portland’s slate of community gatherings with the introduction of Hump Day. In celebration of the work week’s apex a monthly music and arts festival featuring local musicians, artists … Continue reading
Portland – Saturday night the year ended for many perched upon our rotating orb. The lunar year finished its cycle and halfway around the globe hundreds of millions ushered in their fresh start. An ocean away Oregon’s Acupuncture & Naturopathic … Continue reading